The Impact of Fat Management
We’re all too familiar with the need to maintain a healthy weight. The impact is wide-ranging. When you maintain a healthy weight, you feel better, have more energy, your heart is healthier and you are able to maintain blood glucose levels in the normal range.*
What is Visceral Fat?
More than weight, it is important to recognize the type of fat that is accumulated in our bodies. There are two kinds of fat within our body:
- Subcutaneous Fat - This is fat tissue below our skin.
- Visceral Fat - This is fat tissue located around the internal organs of our bodies. Maintaining normal levels of visceral fat is important in managing blood pressure and blood glucose levels already in the normal range. We believe that the maintenance of normal levels of visceral fat is an important part of living a healthy life.*
In addition to the type of fat, storage location matters when it comes to fat. Most of our key organs reside near to or within our abdomen. Visceral fat is a type of abdominal fat that stores excess fat around our key organs. It is important to minimize the amount of visceral fat to support your long-term health goals.
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel-group study, S-IgniteTM significantly decreased visceral fat compared to those who didn’t ingest S-IgniteTM.* The study was conducted on close to 200 overweight individuals over a 12-week span. In addition, S-Ignite’s positive effects were also seen on measures such as total body fat decrease, body fat ratio, body weight, and BMI.*
S-IgniteTM is a clinically researched ingredient that:
- Helps support weight maintenance*
- Helps support reduction in visceral fat, while maintaining lean muscle mass*
- Supports a healthy metabolism*
- Promotes fat metabolism*
The Science behind S-Ignite™
Get ready for a quick science lesson. Did you know that body fat is stored as White Adipose Tissue (WAT) within the body? WAT is eventually converted into Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) that promotes fat metabolism.
Over time, as we accumulate more and more WAT along with decreased energy consumption and a slowdown in BAT conversion, we create a build-up of fat within our bodies. This is where S-IgniteTM helps. The compounds within S-IgniteTM, better known as Matured Hops Bitter Acids (MHBA), help activate BAT via the sympathetic nerves to promote fat metabolism and help decrease visceral fat when used as part of a healthy lifestyle, including watching what you eat and exercising.*